Home Page

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Beautiful Bend in the Fall


On our way back from our fall trip in 2016, my husband and I drove from Spokane, Washington to Bend, Oregon for the night. We had a fun, talk-as-fast-as-you-can dinner with my sister and husband, nephew Lucas, niece Sarah and boyfriend Nick at Greg's Grill at The Old Mill. It was fun to see them and get caught up on all the news!
Old Mill in Bend, Oregon

Artifacts from the kiln


It was my first time visiting Bend in the fall (we typically visit in late spring for high school graduations, or late summer). I loved the chill in the air, the muted fall colors, and the snow on the surrounding mountains. I can see why Bend is such a desirable place to live and vacation!
Fall colors with Mount Baker in the background

Food and family at Greg's Grill at the Old Mill

No comments: