Home Page

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Eden by the Bay – First Anniversary

Yesterday the Eden by the Bay blog celebrated its first anniversary! That means 154 posts covering everything from Mediterranean climates, desert plants, arborists, pruning, and vegetable gardening to Sunset climate zones, roof top gardening, great gardening books, holidays, movies with plant movie stars, and gardening history. For the most part, I’ve stuck with the original charter of gardening in the San Francisco Bay Area. But, I soon found that there is a connection between the larger botanical and gardening world, and the specific world of gardening in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Welcome to Eden: The first post!

I’ve learned a lot about blogging in the last year, and had fun trying out the Google Blogspot tools. I’ve especially enjoyed interactions with the Eden by the Bay community. We have readers from all over the world, including Russia, British Isles, Canada, India, Pacific Rim, Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, Africa, and the Middle East, to name a few, in addition to the Americas. I love having gardening friends all over the world! I also love getting links to interesting articles from readers, and try to share them. Keep them coming!

It has been a great year. I plan to keep going and hope you’ll continue joining me on the wonderful journey of gardening, whether in the San Francisco Bay Area, or in the wide world of gardening!

No comments: