Home Page

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Christmas in the Bay Area: 2021

Countdown to Christmas day! But this year I'm really behind. The decorations are up, but gifts are still waiting to be wrapped and sent. Ingredients have been procured, but my husband has remarked that few tasty treats have been produced. Strangely, I'm enjoying the slower-paced holiday season (Christmas gifts may end up being New Year gifts this year, and waistlines may not suffer as much). Is this fallout from living in the moment? getting older? another year of COVID? Or all of the above?



Hope you enjoy your holidays, whether at a fast-paced sprint or a delicious crawl. My husband and I have a few things planned, with plenty of time for creative projects, rest, and reflection. A Family Zoom call is in order. A week of rain is forecast here in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is great for the garden and a great excuse to pull out a puzzle and pour some eggnog! 

Merry Christmas!

No comments: