Home Page

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Looking Ahead to 2024 - Sabbatical

Happy New Year to you and yours! Let's make it an interesting and memorable year, full of life, learning, and experiences. This year my theme is "Sabbatical, Seasons, and Seasons of Life". I'm self-proclaiming a year of sabbatical for myself, in order to focus on several big projects and endeavors, and pursue some new and different interests. I need the time.

I feel the winds of change blowing, and I want to be present to see where they lead. I'll continue posting during this process, since gardens, nature, and life are just too interesting to not take notice.


Clockwise: Field notes from nature and projects
Seasons and seasonal change
Seasons of life, transitions, and new horizons
Travels and adventures near and far

In the spirit of sabbatical, I plan to enjoy the seasons; nature, gardens, and plants; and this season of my life. I hope you will walk along with me on this journey!

No comments: